Monday, July 19, 2010

The Mondays Keep Coming

I love my work, I like going to work, I really like the money from working. Recovering from work, however, is not so fun. Hopefully by today or tomorrow I will be back to (somewhat) normal.

As for today, I need to do some laundry. Preferrably in time for the kids to get dressed and before the pile comes to life and attacks me.

This week I need to finish painting the bathroom, and get some cleaning done, but mostly I need to have some fun with the kids! They sort of took a backseat last week with all the cleaning and painting and working, so this week we are going to have some fun. Not sure what form it will take, but as my dad used to say... "you will have fun weather you like it or not"!

And, to make up for my lack of blogging lately, I'm going to do my best to post every day this week!

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: