Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Painting

I am spending every available minute painting my little brains out. Yesterday I sanded all the mud work, cleaned up all the dust, and got all the priming done.


(I hate priming)


It took me most of the day, but at least it is done and I can now get to painting today.


You may be wondering what the kids were doing while I was so distracted...



Making a gigantic mess party, of course. "Mamma, we made a supwise for you".

I'm trying to tell myself that $20 in crepe paper, balloons, and various birthday decorations was relatively cheap childcare, since I was distracted most of the day.

Plus confetti! Yay! If you are sad that you missed it, just come on over- there are still bits of paper and balloons all over the upstairs!

This picture doesn't really do it all justice.

2 comments:

ali said...

I guess it could have been worse, Greta favors grinding liquids into the carpet, I envy your confetti.

Cecilee said...

You're right. Crepe paper is a great babysitter. Jenna makes crafts with paper and scraps like that all the time. Drives me crazy until I think that it was relatively cheap entertainment.