Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Progress is being made!

My house is showing signs of progress!

Thanks to my wonderfully talented and motivated father, we have 3 cabinets! This is a little spice shelf- to be installed next to the microwave that will go above the oven.

And the cookie sheet cupboard to fill the space next to the oven. And, no kitchen floor would be complete without the dishwasher pot! Still there for a little bit longer! :)

The men at work. I am so grateful for my dad helping Kydon with the assembly of these babies! Plus, not only did he help, but he would call and kick us into gear to get moving on it!


Now that they are hanging on the wall, we can get started on all the sanding, priming, and painting. (yay... or boo, whichever works).

Also, my bathroom is now beautiful!! I still need to finish the last little bit this week, but just the amount that I have done has made the biggest difference in the world! I love how the blue makes all the white in the room look balanced.

And the best part is that the color turned out EXACTLY how I was hoping it would! I had great success in my last house picking out colors, but this house everything I paint turns out looking off. I am really happy that this blue is just the exact color I had pictured!





2 comments:

colleensewnsew said...

I love it and can't wait to see it in person!

ali said...

I love that blue, nice choice!