Monday, July 26, 2010

Unfair Monday

Today is so Unfair! (said in a whiny, loud voice)

Breakfast is all wrong. Cereal is yucky. We never make pancakes. The milk is too cold. We never do anything good.

Morning work is too hard. I am so mean. They hate workbooks and getting dressed is so bad.

Every once in a while, I look at the clock. I see "8:07", and think "wow, it might be a really long day today!"

I think we had too much fun last week. It has set them up for the unfairness of a normal day! :)

But, I did find two little lovelies in my google reader this morning....

Maybe if I make this it will all be better? Play Tent

And something for myself, of course! A mini wallet

Maybe today won't be so bad after all! :)

2 comments:

colleensewnsew said...

What cute projects. I love them. Let me know about the wallet and how it turns out.

Rebecca said...

Both of those projects are adorable!! I envy your sewing talents!