Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Wedding Suits

When Uncle Dane got married last summer, we got Jack and Aidan these cute suits so they could be the ring bearers.

I've been trying for 62 weeks since to get them to wear them to church. I've offered money, bribes, and deals, all to no avail.

This week, they told me they had a surprise for me....

And they wore their suits! Aren't they adorable?
My 3 cute kids! Abigail, as always, is self styled- her adorable dress, cardigan, and very cute knee boots. She then directs her hairstyle... today she wanted pig tails with butterfly clips.
I love taking them to church looking so put together!

6 comments:

Melinda said...

I love that second picture! priceless. They all look so cute.

colleensewnsew said...

They do look wonderful. It was a nice treat for them to wear the suits for you. Congrats on the new calling!

Caroline said...

love that outfit historic ! where did you get everything ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Caroline said...

cool calling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Villamor family said...

i love that your Aiden is wearing his tennis shoes....we also sport tennis shoes at church:) The last pic could be your Christmas card! have a big pic of you and then in the corner have this one of everyone else:) hardy har har!

hey...what's your new calling??

Shanna said...

new calling is stake primary sec. I am excited, esp. about working with the other women, but I was totally loving my current calling, and I feel really sad to leave it!