Friday, October 8, 2010

3 Cute Stitches on Etsy!

I am excited to announced that I have opened up an Etsy shop! If you have read my blog for any amount of time, you know I love to craft and sew, and I am really excited to share that love with others!

It is taking longer than I would like to get everything set, settled, and ready to go, so there will be some changes to the shop coming soon (like adding in a cute banner, and listing a lot more items).

For now, please take a minute to visit my shop: http://www.3cutestitches.etsy.com/! I hope you enjoy what I have made!

So far I have listed a checkerboard set:

4 comments:

Savannah said...

You made me a pumpkin mini quilt last year and I LOVE it! An Etsy store is a wonderful idea; you are so talented!

Erika said...

Congrats Shanna! You will do so well on there I bet.

Rebecca said...

So so cute! :)

ali said...

very cool Shanna! I'd like to do that someday too...