Monday, October 18, 2010

Loopy Monday

I may be slack on my posting lately, but I'm trying to at least keep up with my Monday mornings! I felt SO out of the loop last week! Two rough days of work on Tues and Wed, and then I just could not get back to normal! It took me until yesterday to transition back to day time hours. I spent the whole week feeling tired and out of it. Hopefully today will mark the first day of being back in the loop with my life and plans and projects!

Is anyone else feeling that Christmas is creeping up? I have so many ideas for projects and haven't finished a one. Maybe that is where the pressure is coming from. I need to spend some time in my sewing room, but I don't know if that will happen for a while.

The agenda for this week? KITCHEN!! Our painters are still putting us off... I am going to call today and see if I can light a fire to make them show up this week. In the meantime, we decided to go ahead with the other stuff, and we picked out our counter tops on Saturday! They are coming on Tuesday to start that process, and said it would only take a few days! Now that I convinced Kydon to let us get one thing done for us (the paint), he is all for getting everything done, so the counter top people are also going to do the tile work at the same time. It will be so nice to have it done! All ya'll will be invited for the inauguration!

We also have a special visitor this week- Grandma's dog Mitzi! I had been talking and talking about how much I loved this dog, and how easy she was to take care of , and how fun she was to have around... then we came home the first day to doggie throw up all over the floor. The joke was on me, and it was a nice reminder that it is still a D.O.G., and the best kind of those are the kind that belong to neighbors or Grandmas!

3 comments:

ali said...

sounds like it's time to get a new painter...

Melinda said...

at least you have ideas on Christmas--I realized it is creeping up and I haven't thought of anything!

Valeni said...

So glad your kitchen is happening. Hope it all comes together soon.