Monday, November 15, 2010

Rainy Monday

Sunday night I always have big plans- I just *know* that as soon as Monday morning hits, I will off and running around, getting so many things accomplished. But then Monday morning comes, and the reality is far from the ideal!

So much to do... so little time! How is it that I have become 10x busier since the kids started school? Can someone please explain that to me? Please?

On the schedule for this week:
  • Continue to put some final touches on the kitchen- hang those last few doors, final touch up of the paint, a few door knobs.
  • Grocery shopping
  • Get some things ready for a show my neighbor invited me to where hopefully I can sell some of my craft items.
  • Plan food for the next couple weeks, figure out what special things we want to make.
  • Oh yeah- work 2 nights.
  • Attend Abigail's "invention convention" and ooh and aah over her work.
  • Finish painting the spare bathroom before all the guests arrive.
  • Clean, clean, clean, clean, clean.
  • Make and drop off treats for my "kindergarten fairy" assignment.

Now I'm tired. I think I will go back to bed! :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

I remember when the twins were in school all day and I thought I'd just have tons of time to get things done. It did happen sometimes, but a lot of the time I had so much to do it just felt overwhelming. Seems like it was feast or famine though because sometimes I swear I would be searching for SOMETHING to do. Good luck getting it all done!

Cecilee said...

My list is surprisingly similar to yours (minus the home remodeling and working). Ha ha I guess I can't really compare to yours with those two things. But I DO have 2 kids at home so maybe that makes up for it.

I can't wait to see your kitchen when its totally finished. I am so excited for you. I just wish I were going to be there to see it in person. Ah well. No sense it lamenting that now. I'll just wait for the blog post that I'm sure is in the works, right?