Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Afternoon

Whoops- I thought this had published already, but apparently not!

Christmas morning with all the presents and toys and excitement and fun was just the beginning of our day. We then went to my uncle's for a fabulous lunch, then over to Moms' for more present gluttony.

Even though it happens every year, I am still amazed when we pass out the presents and I look at the giant stacks! They kids just eat it up, of course. And, to be honest, so do I!

Aidan and Jack got marshmallow shooters from my sister- complete with a bag of mini marshmallows! We will probably be finding little white sugar balls hidden in corners for months!

Isn't this girl beautiful? I love this expression caught on camera!

Jumping with excitement! When the presents were all finished, we spent the evening talking, eating, and enjoying all being together. Abigail and her cute cousin came in at one point all dressed up and sang Christmas carols to the group. It was magical!

2 comments:

Valeni said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas....thanks for sharing

Caroline said...

your welcome