Monday, January 31, 2011

Today is most definately Monday

Oh boy!  Today we are all feeling the pain of Monday! 

I am recovering from working and getting no more than four hours of sleep/day for the past 5 days.

Kydon has the flu

The kids have been eating cereal and pizza and taking care of themselves for the past several days. 

NO ONE wanted to get out of bed today.  Well, actually, they did get out of bed at their normal time (5:30 am), but they didn't want to get dressed and go to school.  I can't blame them, but I still made them go. 

And then I crawled on the couch and watched tv for a few hours.  Hey, just because they can't doesn't mean I can't! 

My goals for today are simple:  go grocery shopping, since the fridge is complaining of lonliness, and make an attempt to recover the house (pick up clothes, do the dishes, etc). 

I will start my ambitiousness tomorrow. 

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

I'm not sure how you survived! Glad the kids got to school and you could relax a little this morning!