Thursday, February 3, 2011

The good, The bad, and The ugly

The Good:

I have cleaned out my sewing room!  Cleaned and organized and everything put away.  Hooray! 

I've also gathered all of my UFO's (unfinished objects) into one bin, and I'm going to try and work through and finish those items!  I don't know if I will get ALL of them done, but if I can just at least make progress, that would be a happy day!  I will try to post some- that will give me the motivation to actually work on it!

The Bad:
My 3 little pumpkin heads are sick.  Not only do I feel sorry for them and worry about them, but it is kind of a pain in the neck.  I have to make 50,000 meals a day, since they are all running fevers at different times, and they want to eat when the fever breaks, and of course what sounded good to the sibling sounds horribly awful to them.  Also, today they are on the upswing, which means they can't quite go to school yet, but they are running around, playing, making messes and getting on each others' nerves! 

We have watched every Discovery channel special ever made (did I mention they all LOVE documentaries??).  Thank goodness I had the foresight to send Kydon to a redbox last night!!  hahaha!


The Ugly:


We trapped our upstairs roommate.  He has been making himself quite cozy in our attic, causing electrical problems and keeping us awake with his shenanigans. 
Here is Kydon feeling quite victorious after several failed attempts at corralling this sucker.

The kids were quite fascinated being able to see a real live (for now) squirrel up close.  We put him in the bathroom to prepare for his first (and last) bath.

4 comments:

colleensewnsew said...

Looks like the good was better than the bad! Unless you are the squirrel

Valeni said...

Love the picture of Kydon catching that squirrel...but why in the bathroom for his first and last bath? Maybe I missed something????

the Villamor's said...

bath?? can't believe he was in your house! yikes!

Cecilee said...

Yikes! Are you going to drown it?