Monday, February 7, 2011

Lonely Monday

A reminder of why it  is nice to have them at school!

Today is the first day since last Monday that all 3 kids are in school. 

I miss them!  Even though I spent all morning at the school helping with the celebration of 100-days.  One kid had a shirt that said "I made it".  I'm sure his mom was feeling the same way!  Even though they quite often drive me a little (or a lot) crazy when they are all home, I still miss them like crazy when they leave me.

 A reminder of why it is nice to have them home!

I have a list of things that need to be done (of course- I am a chronic lister), but I think for today I will relax a bit and do some sewing!  Try to finish some of those UFO's that have been hanging out at my sewing table for WAY too long!

Hope you all enjoy your Monday!

No comments: