Thursday, March 17, 2011

40 Projects

Once again, inspired by an inspiring blogger.  Sarah is once again doing her "40 bags in 40 days" cleanout of her house.  I joined in last year, and it was fabulous to purge that much stuff.

I'm not going to join the 40-bag challenge, since I actually just purged about 10 bags in December, and I just don't think there is any way I could come up with that many.  Instead, I'm changing it to "40 projects in 40 days".  Little things around the house that need to be done, and have needed to be done for a long time, but I just never find time to get to.

The tasks range from things as simple as cleaning out a couple of drawers, washing some windows, and touching up paint to painting rooms and chopping down trees.I started Monday, March 14.  That gives me until April 22nd to finish.  (Sarah coordinates hers with Lent, but I got started late!).

I have finished 3 items, with several others underway.  The only downside is that in order to finish the list, I have to clean my oven {dread}. 

1 comment:

ali said...

good for you! I should do that too.