Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Frustration

What an adorable one year old! 

I was all set to write a post complaining and griping about all that is wrong in life.  That is how I was feeling last night.  Then I decided to add a picture, and looking at my baby girl, and seeing her grin, I just don't feel it anymore.

Things are fine.  I am fine.  The house is fine (and the laundry will get done eventually, just in time to get all dirty and need to be done again). 

Today I am forgetting all my worries and I'm going to play with my sister.  She is in town for what feels like a very short time, and I'm taking the kids out of school and we are going to the North GA mountains to walk, hike, see a waterfall, and look for another letter box

And tomorrow, right after I get some tags for the new car, I will be in full sewing mode.  I can't wait!

No comments: