Saturday, April 16, 2011

Just a few pictures

I've been taking a photography class the past few weeks.  I wouldn't really say I'm passionate about photography, but Kydon gave me a nice camera for Christmas, and I would like to be able to take it out of "auto" mode.  I would also like to be able to take nice of pictures of the kids once in a while.

The first few weeks, I basically just learned enough to realize that my pictures are really pretty crappy! 

But last night at soccer practice I was playing around and ended up getting a few shots that I ended up liking quite a bit.
 I love how his face is sharp but the grass is all blurry- that was one of the main things I wanted to learn how to do!  Oh, all of these are straight out of the camera.
The storm was holding off for just a bit, but it was making some pretty interesting clouds. 

I love Aidan's eyes!  He was trying to thwart my picture by getting really close, but I actually like how it turned out!

1 comment:

colleensewnsew said...

Looks good -- that boy is too cute!