Thursday, June 2, 2011

Muffins for Mothers Day

The kids all made cute little cards and pictures and things for Mother's Day.  I love the little fill in the blank things and sweet cards they make.

Jack's card said "you are the best mommy in the whole wide world"  Love it!
 Here are the fill in the blanks- in their eyes I am 8.5 lbs and 59 feet tall.  I love cream of wheat (it must be my favorite, because I'm always telling them how good it is in a pathetic attempt to get them to eat it), my favorite activity is jumping on our trampoline, and I love Christmas because I get to watch them open presents (who wouldn't love that?)!  The thing I like best about being a mother is that I get to be with a child. 
 Then there were a few unscripted ones- Abigail said "Happy Mothers' day.  I like that you cook for us.  And make longrey (laundry) for us.  And be our mom.  This is how much I love you (followed by a long line). 

Aidan wrote "Happy Mothers' day.  I like that you cook for us.  And make longrey for us.  And be our mom.  For me.

I can't help but wonder if they worked together.

My favorite was one from Abigail- on the back of a heart, she wrote "Dear Mom, I love you because you come to DEAR read to the class.  I love you because you love me and you take care of me.  I love you because you are my mom.  I love that you cook food for me."

I told her how sweet it was, and how much I liked it, to which she responded that her teacher made her write all those things.  Sweet.

1 comment:

ali said...

I love that kind of stuff. Those are the best mother's day presents!