Friday, July 29, 2011

Snowball

I was trying to get some pictures from our vacation onto the blog.  But guess what?  I hit a snowball- like when you go to turn off the water in the bathroom, and before you know it you are reorganizing the linen closet.

Tried to copy pictures from camera to computer..... computer was full.... went to copy files to the external hard drive....  realized it was a big mess of files.... started to clean it out and organize everything.... ended up spending 3 hours working on it all, and not even close to downloading my pictures.

There is some good news:  The external hard drive is organized, and I may actually be able to find things when I look for them.  Like this picture of Jack at birth that I have been trying to find for years:
He was SMALLER THAN A DOLL!  Look at those heads.  Amazing.

The bad news is that I don't think I have any pictures from 2007.  At all.  Unless I have them mislabeled somehow (entirely possible).  Vacation pictures will be coming.  Eventually.  In the meantime, please feel free to comment on my tiny doll baby.

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Cute that's my baby doll... my fave...

ali said...

ok, but the real question is, did you dress him up in the doll clothes just to see if they fit? I dearly hope you did.