Monday, July 18, 2011

Today I am....

--Grateful for my cute niece who is helping Abigail conquer boredom, therefore allowing me to get some things done!

--Letting the boys play wii.  I wasn't going to let them, but then Abigail and Caroline were playing so nicely, and I thought- why not let them play and then I won't have to parent for a little while?  :)

--Packing and folding laundry to get ready for our trip to ID.

--Finishing up some emails and projects before I leave.

--Amazed that I perfectly planned the food so that we have enough food for healthy, yummy dinners while we are here and the fridge will be totally empty by tomorrow.  Okay, it was probably mostly luck, but still- seeing the fridge empty out on its own is pretty cool.

--Trying to pack every single thing we will need for an entire week and not pack anything we won't need.  Yeah- good luck with that.

--Getting excited to head out West!

No comments: