Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Picture Past

I'm kind of loving this project of going through all the old pictures.  I am starting with 2004, the year Abigail was born, and it has been so fun looking back through all those pictures!  It also reminds me how crazy it was when we had a 15 month old and newborn preemie twins! 

This was my life for a while:
Feeding one, burping the other, and trying to entertain the third!  Also, we had 3 very bald babies.
And I found this picture that I posted a few days ago when Jack was just brand new (just a few days old):
And today I found the follow-up picture we took when he turned one:
The first picture is amazing, but the second picture makes the first look absolutely unbelievable!  And at one, he was somewhere around 16 lbs, so he wasn't even that big of a one year old- but a lot bigger than his 3 lbs 15 oz he was in the first pic!

7 comments:

Caroline said...

still my doll

Melinda said...

That second picture does make the first unbelievable...you forget how tiny those boys were--and how crazy we were. I still remember when Alex was born and we would go places with 6 kids 5 and under.

Meg said...

how preemie were jack and aidan?

colleensewnsew said...

Wow -- did you ever think you would survive those days. I remember you were either feeding someone, changing someone, or trying to get someone to sleep. Once you got one to sleep, you started all over with another one. It didn't end!

ali said...

wow-- those last two are unbelievable!

Kelly said...

It gets better, right? A singleton and then twins so close together. Cause right now, I may very well LOSE MY MIND!!!!!

Cecilee said...

Such cute pictures! ...and you have to be kinda glad those days are over. That just looks like a ton of overwhelming work.