Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fun at the Farm- pumpkin style

The kids had a day off of school, so my sister and I took all the kids to a pumpkin farm. 

First, the lovely opportunities for lots of pictures with pumpkins:






 Abigail wanted a million pictures with different poses.  It was so cute, I just had to oblige!



 Love this boys' blue eyes!
 We took a hayride... without any hay.
 We fed some fish...
 Some massive crazy big nasty catfish.
 We walked in the parking lot...  :)
 And fed some goats and cows.









 And of course had to buy a few!  (Isn't my nephew adorable??)
Just call her pumpkin head! 

It was a great time, and we got back to town just in time to get Jack's arm casted!

2 comments:

Valeni said...

Love to see these cute pictures. Thanks for sharing Shanna.

Caroline said...

You can copy the pic of jack from my blog