Monday, October 3, 2011

Kydon talked me down from the ledge

Okay, crisis averted.  I called Kydon with my plan to redo two rooms before the end of the month, and he was able to talk some sense into me!  Whew!  I'm now SO so glad I didn't start that!  I still want it done of course, but there is enough going on this month that I don't need to add something like that! 

Now it is down to the usual:  cook, clean and care for 3 cute kids, work a bunch of extra hours, clean my entire house in anticipation of company coming, plan a baby shower, volunteer at the school, go to PTA meetings and events, take the kids on weekend adventures, and help out at church.

My life is so boring.

1 comment:

colleensewnsew said...

Gee, I don't know why you don't have time to do the rooms -- after all, all you do is sleep at nights --oh, I forgot, that is when you fit in work. You are one busy lady.