Monday, October 10, 2011

My To Do List

First, I want to report that the driveway is clean.  Paint thinner and cleanser were not successful, so we rented a power washer over the weekend, and it took it right off.  AND we scrubbed the entire driveway and front walk.  My concrete has never been cleaner.  I'm so proud.

My to do list for today:
  • Clean the bathrooms
  • Laundry
  • Cook for today and prep cook for the next couple days when I will be working
  • Deep clean my dining room
  • Parent/ Teacher conference
  • Finish some PTA work
  • Shopping at Costco
  • Finish a quilt
Oh, and today the kids will be getting their "fall surprise":  when they run in the door coming home from school the table will hold some new pajama pants, a small toy, some pez dispensers, and a new movie (The Lion King).  I think tonight is perfect for a family movie night!

1 comment:

Cecilee said...

Did you get it all done?

So glad the paint came off the driveway. And now you have the added bonus of a sparklin clean driveway! Yay! ;o)