Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tuesday's List

I have been a bad blogger this month.  Bad, bad blogger.  I have posts about Halloween, posts about birth family visits and other family visits, and posts about mean tricks I like to play on the kids.  I will get them written, eventually! 

For now you are stuck with my random thoughts on a Tuesday morning.  We greatly overdid our Thanksgiving holiday!  Huge meals every night, all the gluttony of Thanksgiving dinner, and a divine cheesecake that I can't stop thinking about!  Our out of town guests are gone now, and all I am left with is an empty fridge, hyped-up and sleep-deprived kids and 6 jigsaw puzzles sitting (completed) on my dining room table.

Today I have to grocery shop (in the cold, cold, rain- but I can't complain because the weather all week has been gloriously warm), make bread, do laundry, mop, and take Jack to get his big cast off.  Most likely we will be trading the big cast for a smaller cast, but he is still very excited to at least have part of his arm back!

Oh, and tonight, even though she really should go to bed on time for once in over a week, I am taking Abigail to the fabulous Fox Theater to see "How The Grinch Stole Christmas" musical!  I am so excited about taking her to her first show!

2 comments:

ali said...

that sounds like fun! Wouldn't it be great if we could all get together and have a big Thanksgiving?

Heather said...

Please email me! I have a question about your blog! :)

HeatherVonsj@gmail.com