Friday, December 2, 2011

We got Grinched!

The Who's down in Whoville liked Christmas a LOT!

But the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did NOT!

On Tuesday I took my girl to her fist live musical performance!  This is one of the great joys of parenthood- to experience something for the first time with someone filled with wonder and joy and excitement!  We went to the Fox Theater to watch "Dr. Seuss' How The Grinch Stole Christmas The Musical", and she was so excited!  Not only did she get to see one of her favorite shows, but she got to stay up late!  The world was perfect!
 I love the Grinch book, I love the Grinch TV show, and now I can honestly say I love the Muscial!  The costumes were out of this world- I keep seeing them dancing in my head!  And the Grinch was masterful in his crankiness!
 I think I have discovered our new family tradition to welcome the Christmas Season!  I loved the way her little face lit up and her giggles and laughs at just the right moments!  I think this is my favorite show I have seen at the Fox!
The costumes were divine, the music was sublime, and I wish I could live life talking in rhyme!

I received 2 complementary tickets to the show.  All opinions and memories are 100% my own.

1 comment:

erika said...

Sounds like a fun night out with beautiful Abigail!