Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Why I don't Shop Before Thanksgiving

 Yesterday Abby made her own Santa suit.   I think she did a pretty good job!
This morning Zippy was hiding in our fridge!  Can you believe it??  That little guy took forever to find!  But doesn't he look cozy all wrapped up?

There is a very good reason why I won't allow myself to do any Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving.  That very good reason is that once I start, I just don't want to stop!  Officially, I am "done" with my shopping.  I actually was "done" two shopping trips ago.  But we all know that I will just keep going until Christmas day!

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to check Amazon for something for Kydon!

4 comments:

colleensewnsew said...

Can you do mine for me? I don't mind the internet, but the stores are bad! Love Abigail's picture.

Savannah said...

I'm just as bad. I have ordered something from Amazon each day this week - and I need to order more stuff today. :p

ali said...

Haha :) That's so me too. Unfortunately, I don't start Christmas sewing before Thanksgiving either, and that's another type of problem...

Cecilee said...

That is the cutest picture of Abigail!

btw, we love our elf (Freddy). Thank you so much! Its funny how that was a brand new thing a few years ago, and I saw it in Target the other day! You are always cutting edge! ;o)