Tuesday, January 24, 2012

2012: Purpose

Some years I set resolutions, some years I just try to survive.  A few times I have selected a "theme" for the year.  This year I am returning to the "theme" idea.  I am not just trying to get by anymore.  My kids are manageable and fun.  For 2012, my theme is going to be:

Create The Life You Want!

I don't need to "make do" or "just get by".  I need to be purposeful about what I want, and determined in the way I go about it.  If there is a certain way I want my life to be, then I need to take responsibility to create that life.  I need to act rather than be acted upon! 

I'm still figuring out all the ways it will impact my day-to-day, but it is where my thoughts and inspirations are leading me.  To create the life I want is exciting!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love it!

colleensewnsew said...

I just read this and thought it was great. "Your behaviors are made up of the little daily choices you make." So it is by those choices that you create the life you want.