Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fun at the Farm!

After a rained-out attempt and trying to accommodate a million different schedules, we finally made it to the pumpkin farm with our cousins (and a couple of neighbors, of course).  It was a beautiful day, and the kids all had a great time!
 
 We just met these two neighbors a few months ago- they have an 8 year old boy and a 7 year old girl, and our kids quickly became inseperable!  They have so much fun together!
 Here are all the "pumpkins" in the patch!  It is pretty cool to see all these gigantic pumpkins, but I'm never tempted to take them home!
 And the obligatory hay ride.  It was a little bumpy for my giant belly, but I made it through anyway!
 The boys all enjoyed being "cowboys" which meant they picked up straw and stuck it in their mouths. 
 And of course we all came home with pumpkins!  I love having pumpkins at the house all fall- for some reason they make me so happy!
A shot of more of the group- I always feel like I should have taken more pictures!

No comments: