Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Valentine Party!

One of the the things my kids miss most from "regular" school is the class parties, so we decided to have a homeschool party for Valentines day!
Luckily in the past few months a few new homeschool families have moved into the ward.  We had a little lunch, decorated some cookies, did a couple of crafts, and exchanged cards.
 The kids had a blast, I mean you get a bunch of kids in a room with some sugar, and what's not to like?
Jack with his cookie:
Abby loved it because it was mostly girls... a nice switch from her normal life!
We used some Hershey's kisses to make little mice, they turned out so cute!
My cute little nephew joined us, because as of a few months ago my niece has joined the homeschool world!  Yay!
It was a lot of fun, and I was happy to be able to connect with the moms and have some good conversations!

No comments: